- Upgraded A8 DIY i3 3D printer with a new feature of auto self-leveling function, easy for operation.
- 2004 LCD screen, English interface, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing.
- Customized MK8 nozzle with sophisticated technology to produce smooth filaments fluently.
- T-shape lead screw, high quality stainless steel, more durable and sturdy for use.
- Advanced and high-speed motor, continue to prolonged work hours for greatly improved the working efficiency.
- Updated sophisticated V2.0 version mainboard, supporting multi-function, higher accuracy.
- Superior power supply system for safely using, 240W, 110V/220V.
- Heated hotbed and nozzle with wide range temperature adjustments allow the printer to compatible with many 3D filament types, such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PP and Nylon etc.
- Electronic installation manual are stored in the free SD card, card reader, other necessary parts and tools for assembling are included.
- Wide application for printing architectural and manufacture model design, teaching and medical equipment, and other technological devices, as well as 3D toys for children, great for stimulate users' creativity and inspiration, makes their ideal concrete.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux
- Printing Software: Cura / Repetier-host
- File Type: .STL / .OBJ / G-code
- Offline: Yes
✔️100% Money Back Guarantee Within 30 Days ✔️
Click Add to Cart Button To Get Yours Today!